Friday, November 20, 2009

The Scare

My period is two days late. I'm normally as regular as clockwork. So I took a test this morning. And I finally got the 'NOT PREGNANT' I was looking so hard for all those months ago. The heart beating through my chest was the same. The trying not to look while it's flashing but glancing every other second was the same.
I recently started acupuncture to shorten my periods and help the cramping. I don't want to rely on 800mg of ibuprofen every 6 hours. So this is my last resort before I switch to the Mirena. Which I would rather not do. But I've been so tired all the time and my acupuncturist thinks it might be because my body is putting out so much. Literally. I've been excited to find out if it's helping. But no luck as of yet. I don't even want sex, which is out of character for me. I think-- I hope it was because of the scare. I hope that tonight is different, because I hate laying next to my boyfriend and not wanting him.

No comments:

Post a Comment